According to the Weather Channel, the pollen and allergy levels in Minnesota are fairly low this week; however, my body argues otherwise. Monday night I went to bed around 11:30 p.m. (though I didn't fall asleep until about 1 a.m.) and woke up yesterday morning at 10:30. I could barely breathe because my allergies are so bad, so I popped some sinus pills, fell back asleep around 11:30, and didn't wake up until 3 p.m.! I woke up terribly dizzy, as did I today, so I haven't done much in the past 48 hours. With that being said, I failed on my first daily picture yesterday. By the time I got out of bed this afternoon, it was raining outside, so my picture for today isn't very exciting. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day in terms of health, but it's supposed to rain again, so that may put a damper on outdoor photos.
Also in health news, swine flu has been reported in Minnesota and experts are saying they should not allow any pigs at the State Fair this year. Apparently, according to State Fair reps, the chance of these pigs being diseased and affecting humans is not very likely. I hope that they are right, as I had H1N1 three years ago and I have never felt so sick in my life. That on top of my anxiety would probably be enough to kill me this year. :)
Not a lot else is happening in my world. Tonight I read over the material for my photography class. We have an assignment for this week...shooting the rule of thirds. I already know the principle, but often don't adhere to it, as I generally shoot close-up shots or landscapes and it's not relevant, but I will practice it tomorrow anyway. I'm hoping next week offers something a little more exciting.
That's all for today. If you have any ideas of objects, landscapes, etc. to shoot, please send them my way. I love taking pictures, but I'm not the most creative person!
Day 1

Booo!!!! Thought I was gonna make my first blog appearance. Hope your doing well! Hoping we can still hang out tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteAaron
You have to do something notable for me to write about you. I've never gotten a message via skywriting before...just a hint. :)
ReplyDelete