Today hasn't been the greatest day in terms of how I feel. I didn't wake up until almost noon today; I think these sleeping pills are almost doing more harm than good. I definitely like being able to sleep, but it seems like that's all I do these days. I'm supposed to have a Wii night with my friend Aaron tonight, so I've got about three hours to try to perk up. I've already cancelled on him once, so I'd like to stay true to my word this time around!
I received two letters from pen-pals today, which is probably the most exciting thing that will happen all week, and will give me something to do the next couple of days. I'm hoping for good weather tomorrow so I can get outside and take some more pictures.
Oooh...I forgot to mention, I talked to Jack the over the weekend and we've been discussing the possibility of going on vacation together next year, finances and jobs permitting on both our parts. Anyway, we finally decided on Washington and Oregon. I've always wanted to travel along the west coast, and he said that he'd like to see the Pacific Northwest, so it sounds perfect to both of us. I can't wait to start looking into things to see and do. I know it is a long time away yet, but it gives me something to look forward to.
Hope you all are healthy and happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment