I could use some of this today! I opted not to take my sleeping pill last night because it makes me so groggy and lethargic for several hours after I wake up. However, two and a half hours of sleep makes me feel even worse. I learned this the hard way today. I have zero energy, so today's photo is less than creative, but it's fitting for how I feel. I feel a bit on edge; I wish a serenity cloud would find me and follow me around for a few days!
With that said, today has been entirely unproductive. I tried taking a nap earlier today, with no avail, so it will likely be an early night for me.
Last night after I took some pictures, I went to my mom's house, but she was on her way out to go grocery shopping. I shot the breeze with my brother for a couple of hours and opted to spend the rest of the night with my mom versus shooting the sunset. My brother told me last night that my mom told him she didn't realize how lonely she was until my anxiety got really bad. This made me feel terrible, as I used to spend at least one or two days out of the week with her, and now I am lucky if I see her for a few hours per week. I'm starting to question if I really just have anxiety, or if there is something more going on with my body. I think these sleeping pills are really messing with my body, but not taking them makes me feel even worse. I basically feel like a zombie most days until about 9 p.m., which is something that never happened in the past with anxiety, and didn't really start until I began taking the sleeping pills.
With that said, I think I'm going to go find a big dose of serenity (in my bed). Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment