Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 3: Corn Fields

My photography endeavor only lasted about an hour and a half today because it was 93 degrees outside, which is about 20 degrees hotter than I like it to be when I'm outdoors...or ever, really.  I was headed to a park on the outskirts of town, but the corn fields drew me in today.  The shots I took are not all that enthralling, but I'm running out of places to shoot near town.  I ended up going to the park, but am going to save that for some sunset shots.  I was just talking with my brother and he let me in on a little "secret" road that leads right up to the water.  I'm contemplating going back there tonight; we'll see how ambitious I feel.  Here are a few of today's shots, again, nothing exciting. 
 
 
 

This is the tree I pulled over to try to shoot the other day.  I'm not crazy about the shot, as I used my fixed lens, so I couldn't adjust the zoom, but I like the tree.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment